The fun of a Birthday in the Time Warp

You  know how it is .... your birthday approaches and you start to think about what you'll do, how you'll celebrate, how old you are getting!, and you tell everyone you don't want a fuss ... then the day arrives, and you wake up like a child on their birthday, full of anticipation and 'specialness', eager to enjoy what you have planned!

And the truth of it is, it IS lovely to have others remember and make a fuss of you!  The phone calls, the text messages, the emails, the extra kisses and the Facebook messages, it all makes you feel good, and appreciated and loved.

My birthday was yesterday - Valentine's Day.  I joke that I was a Love Child, and then someone yesterday pointed out to me that how fitting it is that my business is called Horsemanship with Heart ... yes, the Universe's synchronicity at work again!

My birthday is my day to indulge myself in the Time Warp.  The Time Warp is that place and time we go to with our horses ...   it's the 'few minutes' (while dinner burns) we go into the paddock to check our horses!  That's the Time Warp!

Horses have a way of drawing you into the Time Warp.  They love having you in it, like they love a WERP (Walk, Eat, Ride, Play)  with you, and a bit of SMT (Scratch Me There)!

A Birthday in the Time Warp is an Excellent Birthday.  And so was mine.

Thank you to everyone who sent me messages of happiness and love, all of you are very important to me, and I appreciate every one of you!

If you'd like to see my website, click here
Like to subscribe to my Mailing List click here
Like regular updates through Facebook, click here