Zorro! Load Up!


There was a time when Zorro, (my arabian gelding who is featured on my website float loading demo) was very afraid of the float! He would rear, pull back, trip and fall, spin, run sideways and bolt off if led up to the scary cave on wheels! Although it was many years ago, I still remember it clearly ... and from that day I had a strong desire to help him overcome that awful terror he must have felt! No point in analysing the 'whys' - I just vowed that I'd work on my abilities to where I could get him to understand the float was ok! I wanted to work on myself to where I would be able to call out the kitchen window: "Zorro, Load Up" - and in he would go! Now, yes, he will do that, and we have fun with the float, having turned it into a game. Being able to 'play' with your float, and using your dominant playmate skills will get you there, if you enough Heart and Desire! Have a look at Zorro Loading Up here!