Dreams Can Come True!


Of course I've always loved horses (like you!) and can remember running around the school play yard pretending to gallop on my white steed. I rode my bike up and down the road in my Annie Oakley outfit, pigtails swinging under my cowgirl hat, and imagined I was riding my beautiful horse! Being a city girl, this was a long way from reality! This dream began early (I was under 10) and proves the immense power of imagination and visualisation!
You may be smiling at this picture, having one in your memory just like it ... or you may still have a dream that is yet to come to reality ... a dream that includes a wonderful relationship with your horse, based on mutual trust, confidence and respect.
You've heard the phrase, Without A Dream Inside Of You, There Is No Dream To Come True ... so don't give up on your dreams ... visualise what it is you would love, and watch opportunities unfold that give you choices to follow a path to your dreams.
Sometimes it can take years, and many detours to reach your dreams (and that's Ok!) - with me it wasn't until many years later that I became a 'country girl' and met the horses of my dreams, Olé and Fez, two grey-white arabians who I fell in love with and who I started my journey of natural horsemanship with ... and I learned an important thing:
Opportunities come in guises that we may not recognise at first - and in roundabout ways! Follow your instincts and your heart and be open to the world around you!