Equitana and Christmas coming up!

"Where's my bling?" Arriba looking gorgeous in his Rhythm Beads and me having to do with the clip-on microphone!

It's November already and it makes me realise how quickly time does fly past, and in Melbourne, between now and the jolly season we have the big horse event of the year, Equitana. Do come along and see me at the following booths: The Barefoot Blacksmith (bare hoof care), Horse Connection (treeless saddles) and Natural Horse World (Light Rider Bitless Bridles) where I will be endorsing these wonderful products and services and answering questions about my program of Natural Horsemanship with Heart.
Thinking up ideas for Christmas, as in gifts (like bling for horses) and some cool accessories to make life this summer a little more comfortable. There will be the Rhythm Beads, and the Cool-It Bandanas - watch for these on my website shop - along with some other goodies that you and your horse will love (like healthy cookies for your horse!!) Plus for we girls, the best underwear for riding!
It's going to be a great couple of months!